[PTC Korea] 신입 컨설턴트 모집
Graduate Software Consultant – Relocate to Korea
**This role is ONLY for those Korean Nationals who would be able to relocate to Korea.
If this does not describe you, please go to www.ptc.com/company/employment to see other opportunities at PTC**
Accelerate your Career with a Trainee Program for Graduates at PTC
PTC is looking for talented, engaged and career-minded graduates to join our Global Services consulting organization.
Upon joining PTC, you will participate in a unique and extensive 4 month development program covering our products and implementation processes while gaining valuable exposure to our global customers. Upon graduation from the training program, you will work at PTC Korea based in Seoul as part of a global team providing consulting and implementation services to our customers throughout South Korea and the world.
PTC offers a challenging, fast-paced environment where you will work with many of the world’s largest companies leveraging our industry-leading technologies. As a member of the PTC Global Services consulting team, you will have a substantial opportunity to grow and advance your career along consulting, technical, management, or related paths through comprehensive training programs and project experience.
- Participate in all phases of implementing PTC PLM (Windchill), MCAD (Pro/ENGINEER), and related products, including installation, configuration, administration, testing and production support.
- Ability to work with PTC on-site and off-site teams as well as customer stakeholders in a highly professional manner which represents PTC’s values and mission
- Effectively communicate status and activities with project teams.
Experience and Requirements
l All candidates must be able to reside temporarily in Munich, Germany for 4 months Global Services Academy Program
l Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (with engineering focus) or an equivalent mix of experience and technical certification, typically to 1~2 years experience in a related field.
l Demonstrated track record of success, leadership, and teamwork
l Programming experience in Java, HTML, and XML
l Exposure to CAD tools (Pro/ENGINEER) and product design principals would be an advantage.
l Excellent in Korean & English communication skills (oral and written).
l Korean Nationality
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
- Dynamic and challenging environment with ability to develop and grow in a highly qualified team
- Working in multi-cultural teams and global company
- Engaged with innovative software products well known in the IT market
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested, please send us your CV (English version) by 10th June to Yuri Namgung at
if you have any question, please kindly let me know.
DP : +82 2 3484 8090
MP: +82 10 2567 9602
FAX: +82 2 3484 8156
PTC KOREA SEOUL OFFICE
10th Fl. Kosmo Tower, 1002 Daechi-dong,
Kangnam-ku, Seoul, 135-502, Korea